There may be times when you will need to return an item purchased from us. Our Returns Policy is designed to assist you with your return. The benefits given by our Returns Policy are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), as well as any other applicable acts.
If you wish to return any item(s) you have purchased, you can return the item(s) via courier to our online store within 14 days from the date of purchase. Return courier costs will be at your expense, unless the item(s) returned is faulty or not as ordered. In this instance, courier costs will be incurred by us.
We encourage you to return your parcel via Skynet courier services as all returned parcels remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by us.
Returns Policy Conditions
At Shado we want to ensure you love the items you purchase. If you have changed your mind on a purchase we will exchange your item or refund your original method of payment provided that:
- You return the item within 14 days (inclusive) from the date of purchase.
- The item is in original saleable condition:
- With all original tags and any sewn labels still attached
- In an unworn, unopened and unused state
- A return form is completed and accompanies your item(s) being returned
- In original packaging
If you are not able to comply with these requirements, Shado reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund on change of mind items.
If you would like to exchange an item(s) for an alternative item(s), please complete the online Return Request form that is located on our online store website. Exchanges can only be exchanged for the same value of the purchase price of the item being returned. Your item (s) that you wish to return needs to be sent back to our online returns address with the relevant return documents, duly completed and tax invoice (receipt).
If the alternative size or colour is no longer available, provided all the Returns Policy Conditions are met, a refund will be provided to you crediting your original method of payment. All return courier costs will be for your own expense and this will deducted from your refund amount.
To obtain a refund please fill out the online Return Request form that is located on our online store website prior to sending the item(s) back.
A refund will be provided to you crediting your original method of payment, providing all the Returns Policy Conditions are met and our warehouse has received the original item that is being returned. Cash refunds will not be provided under any circumstances.
COMPLETING A RETURNS REQUEST FORM ONLINE
- Log into your Shado ‘My Account’ and go to “My Orders’.
- Click on the order that contains the item(s) that you wish to return or request an exchange for and click on the returns button
- After you have submitted your return request , one of our friendly staff members will get in contact with you to organise a collection
- Once you have sent your item(s) back to our warehouse, our warehouse will authorise the refund
Before sending, please ensure all details on this form are correct. You will also need to write the returns number on the outside of the parcel. You will be notified by email the status of your exchange or refund.
Online Returns Address
Please send all returns to:
Shado Wholesale – Online Sales Department
280 Voortrekker Road
Cape Town 7405